1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

“Outspent in Pennsylvania,” one of the emails is titled.
    Isn’t that the campaign’s fault at this point? Perhaps divert your resources elsewhere. And quit asking me.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Trump supporters got lice. Probably.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Praise the Lord & Pass the Shiv!

4. Twirling Time

I have never sullied my data with a Bro Brogan podcast and am not about to.

Gutter and garrow like this.
  5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I don’t want to test because if you test then there will be cases.
    My uncle was the longest tenured professor at MIT, so I really get this stuff
    We are going to reopen everything by Easter, because I like the sound of that

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Probably just a coincidence even though he's never wore those hat colors before....

7. Twirling Time

Stinky and his Stinklets wouldn't know a coincidence if it hit them square in their lady bits.

EVERY move is carefully choreographed and finely targeted to what worked 80-90 years ago.

Our saving grace is that our Herr Field Marshal Von Bidenburg has wisely ceded the battlefield for once. We already had our equivalent of the Reichstag Fire on Jan. 6 and our Enabling Act on July 1 thanks to our Modern Roger Taney on SCOTUS.

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Long lines for the first day of early voting in NYC and Long Island. It appears to be robust in Michigan as well.

Huge enthusiasm? Everyone just wants this fucker to be over? Combination of both?

It seems likely early voting is going to smash records. Which, to me, is mildly surprising since the last one was during the pandemic.

It also seems like there aren't too many undecides left to persuade at this point. People's minds are made up, one way or the other.

I'm still voting on Election Day, for no real particular reason other than I like to. But, until proven otherwise (and it can definitely go the other way), I stick with early voting and enthusiasm being good for Harris and the Dems.

maumann likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

And you get a lie and you get a lie and you get a lie

10. Twirling Time

GOP voters seem to be bucking their instructions to not vote early. I have no idea what that means but I think the final totals will come out in the wash.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

The GOP is pushing hard to get people to vote early. Trump was here this week and he spoke in front of a giant VOTE EARLY sign.

Twirling Time likes this.
  12. Twirling Time

Like I said, I have no idea what that means. Trumpist states facing a threat have placed so many restrictions on voting (Hello Georgia) that who knows.

Stinky came out for getting covid vaccines and got booed.

Draft saved Draft deleted