1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Bezos knows first hand the consequences of criticizing the former president. The Post’s 2016 endorsement of Hillary Clinton is widely thought to have led to him losing out on a $10 billion cloud computing defense contract awarded by the Trump administration.

Well, holy shit, Bezos, so you didn't get that big deal for 10 billion dollars? Golly, what a nightmare. ... Oh, wait: It's not like your huge and diversified business portfolio – and, oh yeah, YOU personally – aren't raking in bajillions of other dollars every fucking year?

How much is enough?

How much is more than enough?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2024 at 9:36 PM
  2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Whatever the thing about Bezos is called, it's why his wife left him.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I love Puerto Rico. I vacation there.

And I bet he has Black friends too

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

One of these days the highest concentration of Puerto Ricans will be in ... the State of Puerto Rico.

franticscribe likes this.
  7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

The Broification of stand up has really made a certain segment of it unbearable. And yes, I recognize that I used to know one of them quite well.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They Went Full Nazi.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

LOL, it sure does reflect it

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  10. Starman

He's your god emperor, bitch. Your mouth is mounted on the tiny toadstool. What's the matter, you don't like the taste??

11. Starman

Reports are that Rick Scott (!!) is frantically trying to backpedal too. Good luck with that, Luthor.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Is this going to be one of those elections where the GOP is expecting to win big, start celebrating and then they turn everyone off when they figure they can take their masks off and then they lose? Of course, I don't think they've been wearing their masks much this whole time, but whatever. My goodness, the biggest load of shit on the floor of MSG since the last time the Ringling Bros. were in town.

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted