1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

There are a lot of things that don't make much sense. Like how Harris isn't doing better with women than Biden did when the Trumpist SCOTUS eviscerated abortion rights and Project 2025 came out in between the two elections.
    Also: Trump doing better with 18-29s than he did four years ago.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Kill him with fire.

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Complete hate fest at the Garden. Disgusting people. All of them.

I really hope there aren’t enough people in this country who want THAT.

And fuck you Jim Dolan. You know he certainly donated the arena because deadbeat trump sure as fuck ain’t gonna pay.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Without self-outing too much, I am so glad not to work anymore at the company where the CEO spoke at the Lindbergh rally tonight.

5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

And they are absolutely setting the stage for violence again if they lose. There’s no group more anti-American than these maga fucks.

Gutter likes this.
  6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I have friends (also, me) who might want to leave our country if Fucko is back in charge. Trouble is, since Fucko was in charge last time, other countries, including even Canada, have tightened their restrictions on us moving to their happier, peaceful nations. This does not bode well if Fucko reclaims an Oval Office he knows nothing about, but, as always, I look forward to the days we can discuss Fearless Diapered Leader in retrospect.

That fucking asshole wants to kill good people for sport.
    And he wants to kill good people we all know ONLY for sport.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2024 at 10:10 PM
    Smallpotatoes likes this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Hearing all these stories about Harris underperforming with various groups makes me think the polls could be way off.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

1) Think of how many divided households there are in the suburbs. Men support Trump by five points. Harris leads the women by 19.
    2) Confirms my suspicions: The worst people in this country are White men without college degrees.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

My ballot has been dropped in the drop box. Early voting opened today in Michigan and was reportedly very heavy.

For the first time in 48 years of voting, I voted straight ticket. No alternative. They need to be punished.

TowelWaver likes this.
  11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It’s been a while. Let’s see if I can do this from memory.

We’re all adults here.

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

KILL HIM WITH FIRE.

Draft saved Draft deleted