1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Well, that accounts for a whole lot of enlisted military, so you may get a little pushback on that.

2. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Posted just now on my book of faces ...

It's been a long time since I ranted ... but I can't let today's events pass me by.

As always, you can disagree with me, but do it elsewhere. This is not a discussion. It's my opinion and you aren't changing it. Don't like it, leave. But don't start it here. It won't end well.

If you listened to Trumpitty Dumbtitty and his disgusting speakers at MSG today and still think he belongs as President, then I don't know what more to say. That was some of the most hateful blather I've ever seen associated with a campaign or for that matter, anyone with public status in this country.

You can have logical disagreements with me about policy ... but this was too much.

You can argue Kamala Harris is not going to be a good president or will enact things you are against. And you may be right.

I don't agree with everything she supports or wants to do.

But you can't vote for Trump and not realize how much hate you are voting for. You can't defend your support of him to me. And you can't say you will vote for him but you don't believe what he believes. It's all or nothing. You are all in on that hateful train.

I can only hope that in the states that matter, the right person will win. For the sake of our country and for the sake of all the marginalized people who will suffer greatly if that hateful asshole and those around him get into power ever again.

Rant over.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Damned Coastal Elite Libruhls.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Look we all knew 20 years ago the shitty newspaper companies we worked for were shitty so I don’t know why we’re stunned by shit like this.

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Says the spokesman for the man who called the whole country a garbage can

WriteThinking and HanSenSE like this.
  7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Gannett owns USA Today and Mike Reed is CEO of Gannett.

Dear Mike Reed,

You’re a spineless cocksucker like Bezos and Soon-Shiong.

Hugs.

upload_2024-10-27_19-56-9.png

8. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

So did I. Blue all the way through, no matter what or who.

TowelWaver likes this.
  9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

In looking at the University of Florida's Election Lab, I think Harris would have to get every single indie vote in order to get to her 62% share of early voters reported in the ABC News survey.

10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Stop jerking off to the daily polls, Boris. ... Is that all there is?

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

The remarks clearly DO represent the views of a deeply racist trump. But some of the actual professionals on the campaign have obviously realized the MSG hate rally was damaging with a week to go.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Trump show respect for Puerto Rico?
    trump-paper-towels.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted