1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

He says it like oop says it. "Please try to do better next time."

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

I'm a Jets fan. I dislike the Patriots and Dolphins
    OOP is a Steelers fan. He dislikes the Ravens and Browns.
    MileHigh is a Broncos fan. He dislikes the Raiders and Chiefs.

We all unite in our loathing of the Cowboys. For many voters, Hillary was the Dallas Cowboys.

One cannot discount her unfortunately unique mixture. Her inability to seem like being more than whatever she was after at the moment is tough. Being a HER made it worse. Combining the previous with 25 years of AM radio rot, cable news crap, and "I am teh principled conservative" thinkpieces railing against her...

Everyone is sick of seeing Dallas in primetime games unless that team is eating shit.

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I didn’t get a sticker with my mail-in ballot in PA. In fact, it cost me 73 cents to vote. But vote I did.

garrow, Gutter, maumann and 1 other person like this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Which is why that MSG rally likely didn't get too many eyes on it, because people were watching the Cowboys lose on national TV.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Krasner should put a mirror under Merrick’s nose to see if it fogs up at all.

9. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Clearly, we need to start requiring that ballots be turned in directly to county elections offices. Thanks, Republicans!

10. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

According to the AP, both ballot boxes had some sort of fire suppression system inside — a sad reality of our times. The one in the Portland ballot box worked, and only three ballots were damaged. The suppression system in the Vancouver, Wash., one did not, and hundreds of ballots were destroyed.

Not coincidentally, Vancouver is the biggest city in Washington’s Third Congressional District, where an ultra-MAGA idiot is challenging first-term Rep. Marie Gluesenkamp Perez. It’s a key seat in the battle for control of the House.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Even when the election is over....it won't be over

12. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Of course it is.:rolleyes: What is wrong with people? Seriously, why don't people want things done right? What makes them think doing this kind of stuff is OK?

If I were that district's elections office, I would be calling for anybody who put a mail-in ballot in that box in the last 24 hours to come get their replacement ballots so they could vote again (and turn them in to the actual Elections office). If people other than that show up in addition, well...that's the price of doing crap like this.

I Should Coco likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted