1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Why does it matter?

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Because there's no truth to it and it's been repeated as nauseum for the last week. I'd like somebody to put a stop to it before it's accepted as true.

3. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Based on his picture, I always read this guy in a Phil Hartman voice.

4. Regan MacNeil

So you want one of us to stop it? Is that why you post his stuff?

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"I'm not going to talk about what we might have been briefed on."

If I'm the FBI, especially just after Comey has been sacked over Trump/Russia, and I'm initiating a CI investigation of the President, the very first thing I'd have done is to notify the Group of Eight. Otherwise your ass is swinging in the breeze politically when the investigation inevitably comes out.

Slacker likes this.
  6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I'm mostly using him as an example of how Fox News has too much influence in society.

7. Regan MacNeil

You feel that needs to be pointed out?

Hey, guys. Water is wet.

[​IMG]

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Does anybody you agree with have too much influence in society?

9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Yeah, Dick was banned because I don't like him, not because he's a fucking lunatic who sent thousands of deranged fucking PMs to dozens of people here, despite several warnings, suspensions, and second chances. He's a conspiracy-minded malcontent whose envy of others, including me, turned him into a complete psycho. The moderators, who have a completely thankless job and do it as well as they can, gave him every chance. Unfortunately, he has the self-control of a fat toddler in an ice cream factory. That's on him and him alone.

Some of you guys treat him like royalty, like this place suffers without him. It doesn't. We're all a bunch of weirdoes, but you've made the most screwed-up one of us your leader. Great. Go be with King Miggs. Please.

Why would you spend time somewhere you're not wanted? Why would anyone choose to be the sickness instead of the medicine? I'll never understand it.

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Tome policing is always just trying to shut someone up. Nobody is buying that concern trolling

11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Sorry everybody. I'm done with this little back-and-forth. I don't want to get the thread locked. I hope it's not locked because of what's been said already. Moderators, delete anything you find objectionable. Please don't lock the thread.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I think Graham is doing what he can to keep Trump from completely blowing up the GOP. Because Trump at any moment can turn the deplorables against every single mainstream Republican and then the GOP is dead. In Graham’s perfect world, Trump loses, he gets re-elected and they start over in 2024.

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.