1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Interesting thread. Thanks. I was a (non-Catholic) teacher at a tradition co-ed Diocesan school for a not-insignificant stretch. Some of that thread I recognize. Some I don’t. But I don’t doubt any of it.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The kid’s a thug and whatever female animal birthed him is less a mother than a breeder of genetic losers.

I’m not sure outing him is so bad. Like homeless children and separating children at the border, which the MAGA hat wearing thugs approve, it will teach a lesson to his parents to think next time. And set an example for others. Isn’t that the MAGA way, hurt the children, the sick and old as an object lesson. Besides, his cult needs to be exposed for what it is, a child abusing white patriarchy, homophobic and ignorant idol worshippers.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    BadgerBeer and Tarheel316 like this.
  3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Are we at the part when the instrumental in “Layla” starts playing?

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

As a defense attorney, Rudy makes Lionel Hutz look like Perry Mason.

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I actually laid into a friend of mine for making nearly the exact same statement a week ago. He's 70ish, and other than being intelligent in terms of running his on very successful machine shop (so he has to have engineering and business sense), he fits right in with Trump's base.

I unloaded on him with both barrels about the environment until he backed away.

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

The MAGA kid looks like Joey Logano and deserves an ass whipping on that alone. ;)

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

We’re almost to the coda of “Cold November Rain,” I think.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Yeah, although not quite as bad as horse face Keselowski

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Fuck no

That solo is one of rock's finest, an achievement of the highest order for Slash and music as a whole.

Then again, if you look at November Rain as being a microcism of the current presidency and want to take a more cynical view of things, it is the best part of the song.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

She’ll fit right in against Trump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.