1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I couldn't find this tweet this morning, I was going to paraphrase what it said, from seeing it last night, but after a while it gets to much to follow and I did not. Anyway, here is that video from the person who took it and put it up---far as I know---so believe them or not...up to you all.

for the non tweeters...
    she goes on to say...

This video is short because we walked by and were surprised to be yelled at. I took my phone out to send it to my friends back home for a laugh. I simply could not ignore the media saying they were provoked so I posted it [​IMG]

Also for those asking the full details, the interaction wasnt very complicated. We walked by, they started yelling, we asked them how old they were, they replied "old enough", kept yelling, and we rolled our eyes and kept walking. [​IMG]

Last thing, for people wondering what they yelled, all we specifically heard was "MAGA", "Build the Wall", and some people say they hear "slut" at the end of the video [​IMG] ok it's past my bedtime goodnight twitter

2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

If he doesn’t he can order some more.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Trump, leave leftovers when it comes to fast food? You know better!

micropolitan guy likes this.
  4. HanSenSE

5. HanSenSE

And here we go again.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Look, I don't really care how you want to label them. They're religious extremists. I take a dim enough view of religion as it is, so it's not like I'm cutting them a break when I call them goofs or loonies. They're just part of the side show of the big city or tourist spot. I don't care if they're Israelites, Hare Krishnas or Evangelicals.

Should they have antagonized the teens? No, but that's what religious nuts do. It's like blaming a dog for barking. The teens should be smart enough to not take the bait from the nuts, but I realize that may be expecting a lot from a bunch of insulated private school kids from Kentucky.

The chaperones? No excuses for those clowns.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

All that money and he can't get his teeth fixed.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump's plan is to keep the shutdown going until all statutes of limitation expire.

10. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Stupid non-Canadian document.

I still think she'd win if she could run.

Hermes likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thankfully, that same document specifically prohibits elected officials from receiving income from foreign entities.

Slacker and matt_garth like this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The definitive Trumpist quote: “I am all for border security, a full wall around this country,” he said. “You come in legally, I’ll welcome you to be my neighbor. But you come in illegally, and I’ll introduce you to my friend Smith and my other friend Wesson.”

So the right to bear arms equals the right of civilians to act like cops against black and brown people? Another brilliant Constitutional scholar.

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.