1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Strange. He's always been such a good judge of character.

t-roy-cohn-donald-trump-08-17.jpg

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Shutdown over?

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Collusion. By Ralph Lauren.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Retired NFL Star Chad Johnson Witnessed the Roger Stone FBI Raid: ‘I’ve Only Seen Sh*t Like That in the Movies’

If you haven't seen it yet - you should check out Get Me Roger Stone on Netflix. Stone probably views it as a hagiography, but it isn't. My guess is Stone would have been insulted if he wasn't indicted or arrested. He seems to want to cast himself as the G. Gordon Liddy of the scandal, the enforcer who will never give up the boss. The doc paints him as the person you get when you want to do nasty stuff in a campaign and then once he does it, you distance yourself from him.

Read a story out of Davos that even there, the "Masters of the Universe" have no idea what is to come and find that worrisome. I would say with the US, UK and France in disarray and Merkel on her way out - would not be surprised if Vlad made a move somewhere. Something a bit bigger than Crimea.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  7. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

50815215_1898810830231109_8003807264177651712_n.jpg

Meanwhile, over on Fox, the Outnumbered panel was very sympathetic to hardship Roger Stone has gone through

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  8. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

When it is all over, the Trump team will be sentenced to a combined ocho cinco years.

10. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Also, if it's not a clean bill, the House isn't going to pass it. I'm seeing conjecture, Trump is just going to endorse Graham's CR with the wall "down payment." Good luck.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

So much winning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.