1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Aside from March Madness, when the heck is basketball on all day long during the work week?

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Well, it's 9:12 a.m. on a Monday, and I see two games currently airing (taped, of course).

Arizona State-USC and Georgetown-St. John's.

So I guess it's possible a basketball game is on somewhere all day.

3. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I think it was only a disaster because of the so-called businessman who won. I think someone like Bloomberg could be successful. trump is a baby man who has failed his whole life. A legit adult, human, business person might do a good job.

5. Bud_Bundy

Bud_Bundy Well-Known Member

They probably cry in the Oval Office because of the incompetence of the orange kumquat that occupies that office.

garrow likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

they're all going to vote illegally for him this must be stopped

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Statistical noise. You can always find a weird result or two when you break down a poll into smaller parts

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I've read in multiple places the MOE in that poll when it comes to specific demographics was so high as to render the sample meaningless.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

A strong smell of sulfur usually accompanies Satan

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Maybe that’s why trump sucks at deporting them. Obama deported more Hispanics per capital than trump. Trump just lies about it

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Yeah, but MOE aside, if the notion "Trump hates brown people" is true, then support should be bouncing around the single digits . . . shouldn't it?

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

"The methodology which calls into question the entire validity of the sample aside, shouldn't the results have been different?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.