1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Trumpgazi!!!11#!!

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Do I hear eight?

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Noted Commie rag the Financial Times editorializes that Great Britain should not allow Trump a state visit while Muslim ban is in effect. By St. Patrick's Day, we will be the most hated nation on earth. Bound to be good for us.

5. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Monday Night Massacre, 21st century edition.

6. Michael_ Gee

I might get down on that 7-4 Paddy Powers bet. Increasingly convinced that he won't leave White House alive. Either dies of rage stroke or murder -- and much more likely to be shot from behind.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Michael_ Gee

Since the '50s, the Company has had surgeons on their payroll who have been known to have unexpected surgical failures due to heart failure and such. I wouldn't check into Walter Reed if I was Trump.

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

God, he rises to the bait so easily in the most petulant way possible. Only surprised there wasn't a dig at the failing NYT or cooked media.

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I wonder if we have now reached the standard, expressed during the marches, where something has happened that's OK to be upset about.

TowelWaver likes this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It's so obvious he wrote that. Big Sean took dictation, but those are his words.

12. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I wonder if he did the hand thing.

(That said, I think this was kind of a calculated move on both sides. After all, this is a "I serve at the pleasure of the President" kind of gig. Though I imagine this will gain Ms. Yates much more notoriety [positive and negative, but generally positive] than if she'd just kept the seat warm until Sessions was confirmed.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.