1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Oh for fuck's sake ...the guy was, what, 16, 18? If you were stuck at a very conservative school and wanted to start a club to rail against the faculty, what would you name it? I'd name it the Kiddies for the Commies or some such thing. Means nothing.

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Does this mean Ann-Margaret is not coming? (Should be in the question thread. I will take care of that.)

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

We called it the school newspaper.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Hoo boy:

She brought up a proposal that House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, was reportedly considering that would require an independent medical assessment of the condition of the President, including mental health.

Read More
    "If you're going to have your hands on the nuclear codes, you probably -- we should probably know what mental state you're in," Pelosi said.
    "I can't wait until he introduces that legislation, to be able to join him as cosponsor of that," telling reporters, "I think it's a very good idea."

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Uh, he was fucking 14.

Not only that, he was attending Georgetown, because he moved there when his mom was named to head the EPA by Ronald Reagan.

I'm guessing that some called him and/or his mom a fascist, and so he started a "club" with the name.

If his Jesuit high school was anything like mine -- and I'm sure it was -- kids started all sorts of clubs, with silly names, that never met. The key was to have a friend on the yearbook staff who would include you club in the yearbook, so you got your friends together on picture day, and that was the extent of the club.

We had clubs like underwater fire safety, and other dumb stuff.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Trump could be declared clinically insane on a live televised psychological assessment , but if he pulled a 50 in the Nielsen ratings, he'd be ecstatic.

9. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Still don't think it looks great, at this moment in time under this president.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Humor and intelligence are linked.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Or, Robin Williams was his teacher.

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.