1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Isn't that what they're cleaning up at Yellowstone?

HanSenSE and Vombatus like this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I'm still reading the old thread. I'm up to about 1115 AM Wednesday and still waiting for the concession speech.

Truly historic reading material there to see our reactions unfold that night. Eh, scratch "historic". Maybe "entertaining documentary" would be better.

Can we blame MISSOURI? Anyone done that yet?

That's where Ferguson went down, mostly inflamed by Brown's friend telling lies about him having his back turned and hands up. I think a discussion of police behavior is needed and valid, but I am a bit bothered with how Ferguson went down. Movement and discussion gathered steam from it, so that's good, but there were a lot of falsehoods about the incident itself.

Second, the University. Missouri. That accelerated the safe spaces, micro aggressions, special snowflakes movements.

I guess what I am trying to say is: Fuck Missouri.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    DanielSimpsonDay and heyabbott like this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Probably a month. ALEC likes things done fast.

5. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

One has run the Lions for decades. One destroyed the USFL. Any winners here?

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

"Take Trump seriously, but not literally." I'm still trying to wrap my brain around that bit of doublespeak.

Ace likes this.
  7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

So when Trump says we have to go to war because another country has WMDs, we shouldn't be mad when we don't find them because we shouldn't have taken him literally when he said they were going to nuke us?

8. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Once again - it's YankeeFan just repeating what Rush Limbaugh told him to believe.

Liberals Don't Get Trump's Humor - The Rush Limbaugh Show

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, a man denied a judgeship in the '80s because of a long history of up-front racism, will be nominated for Attorney General. Gen. Michael Flynn, friend of Putin, extreme anti-Muslim, all Muslims, to be national security adviser. War at home, war abroad. We will be the most hated nation on earth by Independence Day 2018.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yes. Being a good looking lesbian in Trump's America, especially in Hollywood, sounds terrifying.

12. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

I didn't say you did claim it .... t'was just another fine opportunity to point out that you are a vacuous sponge, standing by to echo here whatever Limbaugh tells you is true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.