1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

sounds like he resigned under contract so technically he would be in breach. Assume that there was a deal worked out by which he sits out for a while and no one she’s each other. Maybe even that he doesn’t write a book for a while.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Good for Shep. He deserves better than to be part of the house organ for crooks and liars.

And there's no way Fox pushed him out. He was one of the three guys they could point to and pretend they're a news organization. I suspect the higher-ups telling him he wasn't allowed to rip Tucker Carlson set this in motion.

Wouldn't surprise me if he already had a deal in place. We'll probably know in six months.

OscarMadison and Jesus_Muscatel like this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

This presidency is on its last legs. The lunatics who turn out at his rallies have heard it all before. The voters turned off by Hillary -- and I sure didn't want her to be president -- who drifted to Trump have pulled away. Women by and large hate him. (They're smart).

More details are going to come out about Ukraine, from his tax returns, from former administration officials, and that fraudulent wannabe dictator is gonna keep getting worked up, and something else will happen.

The novelty of a carnival barker being president is gone. He's a blithering idiot who couldn't pass a high school civics test at gunpoint. He won't be able to hire anybody because no one in their right mind would work for him. He'll go back to his predictable name calling of political rivals, and we've all heard it before ....

Don't know when, don't know how, but the man is goin' down, and it's gonna be glorious.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

FATUS throws Rudy under the bus (the M34?)

The ship be sinkin'.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

No chaos.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

At tonight's Nuremberg rally in Louisiana, Fatfuck enters to "House of the Rising Sun," a ballad of a man losing his soul in a demonic whorehouse.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

DHS Secretaries (acting or confirmed) January 2001-January 2017: 6
    DHS Secretaries (acting or confirmed) January 2017-January 2021: At least 5

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I think Smith has to wind up somewhere big: one of the networks, 60 Minutes, CNN ... he's too good for MSNBC.
    Of course, if I were him, I'd wind up on boat hopefully with a fish on the end of the line. Forget work and being in the spotlight. I just don't have that gene.
    "Hey, you just signed a $15 million a year contract."
    "Awesome; I'll work about 3 months and never be heard from again."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.