1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The Turks have already fired artillery missions bracketing U.S. positions that the Turks have known about for months, probably in an effort to chase them from the area. We need to drop counter-battery fire on the bastards right damn quick and break that shit up.

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

So being a gay is sinful? I stand by my initial post. Good riddance to anyone that feels this way. Warren might lose out on the 10-20 christians that believe this rubbish yet were going to vote for her.

Fred siegle likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Homosexuality is not immoral. And it’s not a sin. Jesus removed the Jewish commandments from those that believe in Jesus Christ. That’s why Christians aren’t kosher and don’t need to be circumcised. Any follower of Christ who believes that homosexuality is a sin is not a Christian.

Fred siegle and Smallpotatoes like this.
  4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

It's everywhere. The Russia thing, to them is just as, if not more crazy, than Pizzagate or birtherism or Sandy Hook hoaxerism.

I've heard more than a few dipshits ask if Trump can sue CNN "for reporting on the fake Russia scandal" or askibg when CNN is going to apologize for its reporting on it.

How are any of those things even close to being the same?

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

And most of the people who say it's a sin aren't overly pious anyway so why should they care?

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

You could just ignore them.

BadgerBeer and gingerbread like this.
  7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

It's easy. Stop listening to a tiny handful of idiots.

Remember this: Fox News just did a poll that showed 51% believe Trump should be impeached and removed from office. FOX NEWS.

I don't care what the tiny little psycho wing thinks about Sandy Hook or Pizza or whatever. Fuck 'em.

Why you care, I have no idea.

matt_garth and gingerbread like this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

To provide biblical support for my position that homosexuality is not a sin:
    The Bible says that "Christ is the end of the Law for righteousness to everyone who believes" (Romans 10:4). The Law reached its complete fulfillment, its terminal point, in the sacrifice of Jesus. It is now inoperative and has no more authority over believers today (Romans 7:1-6). Please note verse 6 which says, "But now we have been discharged from the law, having died to that in which we were held; so that we serve in the newness of the spirit, and not in oldness of the letter."

9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

The questioner brought up one man one woman. She replied that the person who believes should marry the one woman, or of course if it was a woman with that belief then she should find that one man. If they believe it then they should do it. For them. They should do as they preach. Others should do what they want. That is what I took it to mean.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I got an email from by lapdog congressman just yesterday that said that. I've been thinking how to reply but might go spit in the ocean because it will do more good.

12. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

She was wrong, to our eternal misfortune.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.