1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

TV confused me above.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Not me!

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

It wasn't Katie Morgan?

FileNotFound and BurnsWhenIPee like this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah, on the 0-100 scale of Fatfuck ass lickers, Hewitt is about a 96.7.

7. DanOregon

Health Insurance as a status symbol. You've got to be kidding me. It isn't like rich people don't have enough of an advantage in life (and don't get me started about people who equate wealth with how hard they work, spend a day in the fields if you disagree) - from low interest rates on loans, lower insurance rates, better schools, better grocery stores - not to mention the increased freedom of having money - but no - rich people deserve better health care as well. Give me a break.
    And to be honest - if after Medicare for all, or Universal or whatever - if people want to buy additional insurance to pay for extras like beachside rehab clinics, having travel to the Mayo Clinic covered or access to experimental procedures, fine - go ahead.

8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

The whole health insurance issue is way to complicated for my pee sized brain. But I would think that if people have the financial wherewithal to afford Cadillac plans they should be able to purchase them and buy additional coverage etc. Is the argument against this that it would make Medicare For All/Universal too expensive?

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Representative Hill could have just blamed all her problems on "the Sleep State" and "Fake Nudes."

10. DanOregon

Greg Walden retiring from Congress. This is pretty huge. He represents Eastern Oregon (as safe as it gets for the GOP), and wrote the Obamacare repeal law as a senior member of GOP leadership before they lost the House. If the GOP can avoid nominating a psycho (not really a safe bet) they should keep the seat, but clearly the GOP caucus in the House is voting with their feet.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

More like classifido.

12. DanOregon

Please tell me the dog is named Obama.

OscarMadison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.