1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Denmark is pretty fucking expensive
    The Scandinavian countries are, as a whole, the most expensive in Europe, at least they were when I was doing a lot of traveling a decade or so ago

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Baltimore, Seattle and San Francisco might have delivered a similar reaction.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Old tricks are the best tricks, I always say....oops

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure that's a Very Good Dog but he also looks like he'd enjoy biting someone's face off. Solely for work purposes of course.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Just what we need -- one more bitch in the White House.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If no one's said it yet ... it's always the texts (finally fully back on the grid).

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Opinion | Why Did It Feel So Good to See Trump Booed?

An unsurprisingly fantasy-driven progressive opinion. Not because the piece admits it feels good to see Trump suffer or hurt. Not because the piece suggests progressives should be above that. Those are both true things.

No...it's the kicker graf. Bold mine.

Maybe we can take a stand and do what’s necessary without discounting the cost; go low when it’s required without reveling in the other side’s pain, taking care we don’t get stuck down in the dirt. Because if Donald Trump remakes all of us in his image, no matter who takes the White House in 2020, he will have won.

That's quite the rationalization. If every time you go low, you deem it necessary, you're in the dirt.

It is a column in which the writer pats herself on the back for wondering if she's gone too far even when it's necessary.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This is what they want. They want to out the whistleblower and they want the whistleblower to be killed. Because everything in service of Trump is divinely ordained.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Just a reminder ... he's suing a pretend cow.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Ethical.

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.