1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

What if FATUS declaring for FLA is a precursor for the Pretty Princess to be his running mate from NY?

3. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I assume he knows he will never win NY and he needs Florida so Fatfuck thinks this will help him.

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Florida is about playing even less in taxes. Not that he pays any now. Hopefully he'll be in Florida for permanently after the next election.

Neutral Corner and HanSenSE like this.
  5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Well if you turn Florida upside down, that might be what that would look like.

6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The pity party has begun for the pig-god.
    His followers are saying he's being chased from his hometown.
    It seems like he's getting some actual legal advice for once (and taking it).

I don't give two squirts of piss where he goes. Get out of the White House and off my TV screen.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If he gets the Lock Him Up treatment at UFC - I will laugh heartily.

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Cut and golf.

9. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

So Fatfuck might read the "transcript" on live TV as a Fireside Chat? And he thinks this will be good for himself?

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Fuck that fucking FATUS fuckhead. May he and his enablers dangle from piano wire nooses.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I said this before, but the Republicans’ insane reaction to this is utterly ridiculous. They’ll be acquitting him in the Senate. So why all the flailing and gnashing of teeth? Just say you disagree with the conclusions, acquit him and move on to 2020.

Instead, they make up such foolish statements and get caught in multiple lies a day and they’re acting like they know Trump is fucked, they don’t want to admit it, and they don’t realize they’re doing irreparable damage to their own prey.

They remind me of the Lee J. Cobb character in 12 Angry Men, when they’re the only one left saying the accused is guilty and they’re screaming and ranting,, only in this case, they’re the only ones saying Trump is innocent. They’re going to be left a blubbering mess by the time this is over.

X-Hack, garrow and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.