1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

His mind is no longer capable of the format. He'll refuse on the grounds it's all biased against him.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

What is to be gained from watching a submoron in a debate.
    There was nothing to be derived from it in winter/fall 2016, either.
    In fact the Democrats should just come out and say, now, we don't debate public liars and to do so would give comfort to public lying.

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

No, and I've been around long enough to know what a person with it acts like.

She's got one. And it's well-earned, because she's been treated like crap more than once. But there's an edge to her - not all bad, but there - that hurt her when she thought had to get some DNA test to prove Donald Trump wrong, hurt her when she mouths off about "assuming you can find one," that bristles at admitting you have to raise taxes to get a few things done. Everyone has a weakness, and hers is she hates to be wrong and is a scold.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He'll appear at one "debate" on Faux Fascist Teevee which will consist of him shouting at empty chairs bearing the names of Hillary, Obama and whoever the Dem nominee is.

BadgerBeer and TigerVols like this.
  5. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I hate this fucker. I really do. I hate him.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Apparently even scumbag Barr has his limits., and makes sure everyone knows it.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I've said for several months that the RNC won't put Trump on a stage for a debate.
    I read more and more that he is driving the desire for debates.
    All of that makes sense.
    The RNC knows what will happen.
    The only thing he knows is it's a chance for him to be on a national stage.

Please let him debate.

Neutral Corner and OscarMadison like this.
  8. 3_Octave_Fart

UNC_Grad, I hate him so much I've mentioned it in confession.

UNCGrad, HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ehhh, I dunno. According to all objective observers, Hillary slapped the shit out of him in every debate, the only points Fatfuck scored was when she didn't want to look like a grouchy schoolmarm slapping down a delinquent brat, and when his creepy-pervert stalking act basically just gobsmacked her to the point she didn't respond, and thus looked indecisive.

None of it mattered of course. Fatfuck's flunkies were so deluded they ate up
    the "puppet no puppet" exchange, which would have been the end of any normal candidate.

Warren, or Biden, or Bernie, or Mayor Pete or Kamala or any of them, could hit him with a 5-minute concise and laser-sharp statement on health care or immigration or the environment or anything else, and Fatfuck will just say, "oh yeah, your butt smells."

Driftwood likes this.
  10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I remember after the infamous 2016 debate, and a geezer friend of mine basically said "boy, he showed her."
    I replied, "We must not have been watching the same program because all I saw was a preening jackass. I would have hit him."

11. 3_Octave_Fart

That was the moment you knew you were dealing with pure animal.
    Imagine somebody creeping up on your wife/mother/sister like that.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Graham went on Fox News and suggested Sondland was working with the Democrats. The dude gave $1m to Trump’s inaugural committee to get into place to screw him!?!

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.