1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Remind me again when do defense attorneys cross examine witnesses at a Grand Jury?

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

We're talking morals again, aren't we?

If the whistleblower's identity didn't matter, we'd know who it is by now. They'd want to sing it. Instead, it's been stage-managed by Schiff.

Now, I've said the Democrats have played this well, and they have. But, sooner or later, the Senate, at the very least, is going to want to know, it oughta be fun when we do.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The whistleblower's identity matters because Trump, or somebody working on his behalf, will kill him.

4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

What facts of the case are changed based on the whistleblower's identity?

If the whistleblower is a rabid Democrats, does that mean Donald Trump wasn't trying to use $400 million in foreign aid as leverage to get Ukraine to go on Fox News and say, "We're investigating Democrats"?

Nevertheless: The smear campaign you and your fellow GOP'ers are attempting to employ in an effort to muddy the waters is a great example of why whistleblower laws exist in the first place.

Iron_chet, Patchen, Slacker and 4 others like this.
  5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I thought he canceled the subscription.

HanSenSE and heyabbott like this.
  6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

AHAHAHAHAHA....heh

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

This is pretty good.
    [​IMG]

Slacker and OscarMadison like this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

No one who reads or writes for a living voted for trump it’s out getting paid first

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    OscarMadison likes this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

But Starman nailed it uptopic. Trumpers want their pound of flesh, the facts be damned.
    We waited 30something years to find out who Deep Throat was. Hoping it doesn't take that long, because by then I may be talking sports with spnited and SF_Express.

OscarMadison and Fred siegle like this.
  12. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Yeah but see the Whistleblower donated to Democrats, so that's all cancelled out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.