1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Thrown to the grizzly bears?

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Dems control the House. Any executive order he signs would be repealed on Inauguration Day.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I know caucuses are flawed and doing them in Iowa in the middle of winter is ridiculous - but I do think the "first four" of Iowa, NH, SC and Nevada provides a decent cross-section of voters for both parties and more importantly doesn't require a huge bankroll to fund TV ads in multiple high-dollar TV markets. And with Iowa, it really does allow a campaign long on enthusiasm but short on cash to raise its profile. Many an establishment type from the Rs and Ds have come in and stubbed their toe in Iowa, because it wasn't an all or nothing state for them - and the Iowans could smell it on them.

4. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

He’s been a cancer for a long time.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

My point continues to sail right over your head. There are practical reasons not to post and speak like a lowlife as well as moral ones, but you are too interested in thinking you have an excuse to be an asshole to care.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Go fuck yourself, Plop.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Last time Joe Biden was in the Senate was 2008 - how many of them are left that would actually work with him? How reasonable was the Senate to Obama when Biden was veep? It's a bunch of malarky I'm telling you. I like Joe - but you need a sharper knife to cut through the gridlock.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

If anyone cares and is curious.

10. outofplace

I doubt that. I'm guessing she wants all the influence and control she can get in her ongoing attempt to destroy public education and divert the money to schools that allow/require prayer.

11. outofplace

Thank you for once again proving my point. You aren't being an asshole to certain people who deserve it. You are showing your true colors because choosing targets like President Trump gives you cover.

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Next time you should follow the thread before popping off.
    I know a little bit about Wilson via an old girlfriend.
    He is just as vindictive and mean-spirited (and just as needy) as Trump.
    As somebody said upthread- these people are all selling things and they need liberals to buy them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.