1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Plural tests? No. I think it's just the one. Agree with him. Or something.

It's not my family. I generally caucus with the other side on a lot of issues, and would rather not see four more years of Trump. I just don't think the last 8 months hurt him much. On the contrary.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

'Murica 2020: A prayer breakfast led by a tyrant who cycles through the seven deadly sins every hour on the hour.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

That's sort of been the deal with Trump from the inauguration. Nothing drives down his approval much, but nothing drives it up much, either. He just bumps along around 44-45 percent.

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Yes, but Alma found a poll that oversampled Republicans in which Trump was at 49 percent, so fuck you.

6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The look of a child who throws spitballs at classmates all day but the teachers ignore it because his daddy is a big donor:

[​IMG]

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The National Prayer Breakfast has become just one more lobbying opportunity in DC, one that allows foreign lobbyists access to US politicians without the usual State Dept. interference.

9. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

"L'etat, c'est moi"

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Don't Show Me State:

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is exactly right. No matter what any Democrat does, Alma will find fault in it.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the people who cried "but her emails!" in 2016 to wail "but his emails!" when Hawley runs in 2024.

Oh, wait, they're Republicans. It's bad when the other people do it, but it's perfectly fine for us!

2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.