1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

One of the things I really appreciated was a bunch of candidates entering the race, trying to tear down other, higher vote-getting candidates, then leaving the race before a caucus or primary even happened.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The changes in the caucus were designed to placate Bernie and his people. Anyone who thinks something nefarious has to be going on has never heard of simple incompetence and/or should turn off whomever replaced Art Bell on overnight AM radio.

Smallpotatoes and Alma like this.
  3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Abbott-
    The word is she's had so many rhinoplasties she can't even breathe through her nose.

It must be sad to go through life constantly trying to erase the face you were born with.

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

This is what I think happened, and if you don't agree you're a fucking idiot.

Dale Carnegie, everyone!

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Her second step mother could explain it if she spoke English.

Sea Bass likes this.
  6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This is how every primary works. Your trolling is getting more and more detached from simple political reality for both parties. How the hell does a candidate how well they'll do until they run?

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Hey now! Tulsi hasn't dropped out. :)

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I do think Bernie insisting on the three numbers provides a clearer picture of what the voting was in Iowa. First Round, Final Round etc. I don't think the IDP is competent enough to successfully rig anything though.
    Having seen the movie this week - makes me think Iowa will ditch the caucuses for this next year.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I suspect we're seeing a post-impeachment bump that will go back to normal levels soon after he reverts to form.

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

So what you are saying is all the Trump children are mouth breathers. Sounds about right.

11. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

A move to purge those on the enemies list, you mean.

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.