1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

and they won't even say thank you for the sweet book deals

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Orange face, white hand
    Big pig wrecked a once proud land

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Going to switch out his prez photo with that gooftastic orange one on Wiki later when I get a free minute.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

it's all a fucking charade, a test run for the upcoming false flag fake assassination attempt/ life-threatening health crisis for God Emperor Fatfuck, followed by the made-for-teevee drama as dear leader bravely struggles for life and recuperates in splendid medical isolation at Moron Loco, only to return in celestial glory for the GOP convention.

Of course it'll be highly improper and unpatriotic for anybody to say anything naughty about Fatfuck and all his minions while the great man is desperately clinging to life.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  5. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

You've made a good point here, but not the one you think.

The problem is "in swing states." About 10 percent of the voting public determines who the president will be. The rest, whether they vote for Jill Stein, Barack Obama or George W. Bush, really have no impact on the outcome.

#dumptheElectoralCollege

6. Starman

Nothing "sealed it" until about 7:15 pm the night of the election, when virtually every single poll (conducted by sources on both sides of the political divide) and exit survey had Pigboy losing, narrowly but still decisively, and all of a sudden, badda-bing, badda-boom, key precincts started flipping for Fatboy, almost like somebody flipped a switch. In fact ... exactly like somebody flipped a switch.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It’s bullshit that Limbaugh has serious cancer. Just a play for sympathy and when he comes back and says he’s good, it’ll be a miracle. He may have some cancerous shot but he never said stage 4. He never said terminal. My son in law to be was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in October, stage 1B/2. 8 difficult chemo sessions. The scan after 4 treatments showed great results and his next one should show completion. It’s terrible to have and to deal with,if you’re not a child rapist, liar, scumbag and traitor. But Limbaugh is making more of this than there is even though it may still be cancer.

my wife who has terminal stage IV triple negative breast cancer and who has had 40 chemo treatments and 16 radiation treatments, including 10 to the brain, said she wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone, including Limbaugh. I’m not that generous, but rather than say anything too nasty, I’ll just say that I think he’s overstating his illness.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. GilGarrido

GilGarrido Active Member

Doubt it. Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the President, so I don't think Sondland has any recourse. Or Taylor, though his situation is bureaucratically a little different since he wasn't a Senate-confirmed ambassador but a charge brought back from retirement by State. Vindman and his brother and Jennifer Williams were on detail to the NSC and the VP's office from their home agencies, so they could be sent back to their agencies at any time but were not actually fired - they still have jobs and careers. Like Sondland, Yovanovitch wouldn't be able to sue over being removed from her ambassadorship, and I believe she retired out of the Georgetown diplomat in residence position.

9. Starman

Nobody is claiming the president doesn't have the authority to remove or reassign diplomatic personnel, but to do it in such an utterly triumphantly self-serving and corrupt manner simply proves again for the 795,592,187th time how unfit Fatboy is.

lakefront likes this.
  10. Starman

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

On top of everything else he's done, Trump just cost someone a scholarship.

Fred siegle likes this.
  12. Starman

It should probably be pointed out as well that the charter magnet academy the kid attends is, in fact, a well-funded and supported public school -- the kind Fatfuck and Cruella DeVos want to turn
    over to Shiite KKKxtian holy rollers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.