1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I take offense to Mr. Green's tweet. Should be "What have they done."

If there's truth to this (looking forward to Spicey's and YF's spin) then it's damn scary stuff.

bigpern23 likes this.
  2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Wife of Fart says Ivanka purses cost $250-300.
    Brands in that price range include Coach, Dooney & Bourke, and Kate Spade. Even I have heard of those labels.

3. Deskgrunt50

Note to self: Learn Mandarin.

So, we want war with Muslims and China. Super. They only outnumber is by a few billion. Should go well for us!

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I don't think he waits that long either, but just pointing out that with the talk of the aged ones running soon, it's not like Booker has to run in 2020. Realistically he's got 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032, 2034 and probably even 2038.

I could see 2024 just because the shitshow that will probably be 2020 might be worth avoiding.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Don't worry, the Pretty Princess will still get plenty of attention from her doting daddy.

Especially at bath time.

Which I'm sure will make Jeezus very very happy.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

Thank you for causing me to Google this. Hilarious!

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Can somebody tell me why it's just fine and dandy if, in fact, the Russians are spying on Trump's White House? How are there advantages to a cozy relationship with another country if that country is spying on you? If these allegations are true, doesn't that have to be a disqualified for POTUS or at least his National Security people?

10. Deskgrunt50

If true, it's certainly not fine and dandy. But nothing seems to matter anymore.

It'll take a large group of Republicans to turn on Team Trump for anything to happen. And it's quite apparent that's not going to happen.

11. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I thought it was way too long and funny only occasionally. But Affleck was masterful.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This is ominous for the future of our country. Trump is tanking. His show of strength in the immigration policy certainly hasn't had the sort of impact he hoped for. And at this rate, he'll realize that crisis is the best medicine for tanking popularity numbers. Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 10.03.08 PM.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.