1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

There's always been an option to vote by mail, hasn't there, with absentee ballots. You just had to request one. I know I voted absentee a few times when I was first eligible in California. But doing an all mail-in election works just fine, if not better.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Get 'im, Liz!

4. Neutral Corner

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

FATUS knows small business. He started with a large business.

Sea Bass likes this.
  6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Courts can only over turn what is challenged so I have no idea what happened in Ohio. And I agree this is a time an exception should be made. I was just offering a possible reason why this wasn't.

7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Same as Oregon. I drop mine off at a ballot box near a bank, about four blocks away. Incredibly easy, safe and secure.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Are badgers mean to people? Or are they friendly? Do they have a personality or are they boring?

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

How many pressers did Scaramucci hold?

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Roberts has that teary-eyed look you get when you meet your hero.

[​IMG]

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'm OK with that, actually. Whenever the president goes out in public, others are inconvenienced. I know that wasn't his motivation, but it's OK by me if presidents vote remotely because of Secret Service demands, etc.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

My question about Wisconsin: How is there a contested state supreme court race -- a general election, apparently -- on the ballot when everything else is a primary? Absent the Trumpandemic, wouldn't this have disproportionately favored the Democrat in the race because Trump is unopposed and his klan would have lower turnout? I'm curious as to how this happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.