1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

#fakenews

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Trevor Noah's 15 minutes bout up? Yeah? Good.

Baio's...whatever. Noah is rated 334th of the 334 people doing what he does.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Making Scott Baio relevant again isn't an impeachable offense?

(When was he relevant? Yeah, I know ...)

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Rand always struck me as the GOP-est of the GOP-ers ... #rollingmyeyes

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Does investigating Dems count as a wasteful time suck now, too?

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Nobody's anything for life. By 2022, when he's next up again, the whole world will be different. Maybe in a good way for him, maybe bad. But if Trump blows up, this quote can and will be used against him. It's textbook evil abuse of power. If white Kentuckians hate people of color enough to support anyone who'll support their hate, fuck 'em. Leave 'em to their squalor.
    PS: This is a violation of Paul's oath of office to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. It's a party of traitors.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Inky_Wretch and tapintoamerica like this.
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

“I think this is Pearl Harbor for the true Trump supporters, the Trump loyalists,” said Roger Stone, a former Trump campaign adviser and longtime Republican operative who still has a relationship with Trump. “I believe Reince Priebus moved on General Flynn and I think he intends to move on Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller next. He is not serving the president well. The people he hired are loyal to the Republican National Committee, not the President of the United States.”

The Nationalist Right Is Coming for Priebus

9. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

And now, they turn on each other.

Who saw this coming?

I'm gob smacked.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Riinse Peenus was supposed to be the political pro, the one guy in the room who actually knew what he was doing as opposed to a psycho nutbag refugee from a right wing screech machine fever dream website.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I don't get this. Wouldn't most Republicans in Congress prefer to have Pence as POTUS? Unlike the current president, Pence has experience in government, and he's a true believer: a theocratic ideologue. Isn't he more to their liking than an erratic perpetual embarrassment who was a Democrat for much of his life?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.