1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Very fine papal on both sides.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Interesting, thanks for that. Seeing as I've only ever voted in Virginia and Arizona, I only know showing my ID. (I think I had to in Arizona, but it's been 16 years since I voted there so hell if I can remember...)

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

...and take all of our jobs the most patriotic thing you can do is pick strawberries for 12 hours people who love liberty will be lined up to take those jobs i'm sure they pay at least $25 an hour and i heard you don't even have to pay taxes on it but then again maybe you don't love your country and just want things to look bad for our president

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

What about the choices of those who get infected from the people who chose to get haircuts and go to the beach?

I don't know why this is so hard to understand.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Same here on no ID to vote.

You give them your name and address and then sign the book. It works fine. Even if voter fraud was an issue, and there is no evidence of that, it would be way more work than there is any likely benefit for, to try to commit the fraud one person at a time that way.

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

How are they getting infected . . . if they are choosing to Stay. The. Fuck. Home (and doing all the other correct things good little soldiers would do)?

If, instead, they made choice to not Stay. The. Fuck. Home . . . they could get infected.

Their choice.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This man is giving both Texas and a former SportsCenter anchor a bad name and should be stopped immediately.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Does their unemployment continue?

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Does whose unemployment continue? People who go back to work? People offered the chance but declining? Have no idea what detour you're taking here.

10. Baron Scicluna

By getting infected, then going to the supermarket where they infect the Stay at Homers. Or the laundromat. Or touching the same gas pumps at a gas station. Or infecting the restaurant workers who are doing takeout-only, who then infect the customers who are staying at home. Or getting sick and ending up in the hospital, when they end up infecting the doctors and nurses who are caring for them. Or infecting their coworkers, who end up infecting their family members at home.

There's six examples right there off the top of my head. Do I need to provide more?

11. Baron Scicluna

Texas Planned Parenthoods: "Oh, REALLY???"

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

You just don’t get it; you have a choice IF the only one at risk is you; but there is the collective risk, that’s the price you pay for living in the US; you MUST sacrifice for society at times because you get the COLLECTIVE benefits of federal tax dollars and federal military protection.

If the only ones at risk were the clowns protesting? Go ahead kill yourselves. That’s not the issue as the scientists are discovering.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.