1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Stop calling him Mr. President. He does not deserve that respect. If I had the opportunity, I'd spit in his face. Fuck him.

2. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Come on, that banner isn’t supposed to be a celebration of bad stuff.

It’s just supposed to be a symbol so folks will remember fine Southern traditions such as shoveling snow or trying to show where you live in the state by pointing to a spot on an imaginary mitten.

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

People protesting nurses during a pandemic. If you live long enough, you see everything.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Congrats, Trumpists. This is your klan.
    Remember: Libruhl media criticism of these great patriots is the biggest threat to Amurrica.

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

HanSenSE and Mngwa like this.
  6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It is absolutely extortion. It is also a refusal to perform one of the duties of the federal government.

8. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

So. Same shit, different day.

Do things ever change in Washington?

Still wondering when someone will throw a shoe and if the man who did that to Bush the Shrub was making a deliberate linguistic callback.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Nothing political about it. Especially on this particular issue.

I have an immediate and very personal interest in lowering the C19 body count.

You want to hold Governor Cuomo and Mayor De Blasio responsible? I certainly do. I'm the one they're trying to kill.

How about Donald Trump? Donald Trump is the President of the United States.

More than 54,000 Americans are dead.

What's his plan?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

If we had a president come into office who was literally a very stable genius (say a poli sci professor from a top university) but who had zero prior government experience, that person would struggle with the job.

If we had a president with some experience in government (like every other president in U.S. history) undoubtedly they would make missteps in handling an issue of this magnitude.

In one of America's most tragic sequences, we have an insane idiot amateur as president during a catastrophic public health crisis. Joy!

11. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I'm having such a hard time with this West Point thing. He is using these kids as pawns and putting everyone involved in this at risk of exposure. Isn't there someone in Washington, in the Pentagon, in the DoD that can tell him this is a really bad idea?

OscarMadison, outofplace and HanSenSE like this.
  12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

who'd a thunk it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.