1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He's trolling the MAGGATS.

See, before Fatfuck, office holders in the executive branch didn't do things exclusively to piss people off.
    Sure plenty of people did tons of shit for selfish and greedy reasons, but they didn't do shit strictly for the purpose of pissing off large segments of the population. Now it's all there is.

2. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Neutral Corner likes this.
  3. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I never thought our leaders would need blue font.

4. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

1. Which didn’t work. 2. Takes some of the pressure off Biden as far as their using all their ammunition on him.
    And I am not a right-wing infotainer and I don’t watch or read them. Trust me, this election comes down to getting the fake genius out of the White House. If it doesn’t, we’ve got a big problem. And she would definitely be a big help in getting out the vote on the good guy side.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Which is what many of us are saying, too.

But her name has been mentioned by tons of people, and tons of Democrats.

6. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Please see: Hillary Clinton “basket of deplorable”. She didn’t do it to piss people off, but it had that effect.

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

WH briefing cancelled today. Maybe his wife let him have it for rage tweeting through her 50th birthday.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

But but why would she be mad? He hit pause on pissing on the media to wish her a happy birthday on Twitter ... Doesn't that count?

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Don't blame me. I voted for Kang.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I know they won't, but I'd love it if an editor or a TV news producer came out and said, "Yeah, we are ignoring Tara Reade. We think it's more important to cover an epidemic that has killed 55,000 Americans than cover a 27-year-old sexual assault claim against a presidential candidate who is going up against the current president, who himself, has 25 claims of sexual assault against him. Get your priorities straight."

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

SpongeBlob ScareRants

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.