1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

On TCM tonight: Network, which at the time was billed as a satire

Webster likes this.
  2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

That was all about losing the 1992 election.

3. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Between her, Ernst, Grassley, and King, Iowans are bad at voting.

garrow likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Iowa's rate of tests coming back positive in recent days is in the top five in the country. The thing is growing there. Of course, the most important thing is staying true to corporatist principles and not antagonizing Trump. Surely more important than protecting life.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He’s just exposing all of the hypocrisy with the Democrats while burying his head in the sand about anything a Republican has ever done. If you put a “but I don’t like Trump” at the end, it’s all good.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I just see things getting awfully squirrly in a couple weeks. With kinda sorta reopening, GOPers freaked out about the election and the economy - people are losing it.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Talk about getting a hawkeyeful.

[​IMG]

HanSenSE and tapintoamerica like this.
  8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

See, I don't think he's "burying his head in the sand." Whatever he feels about Trump and the GOP is expressed by everyone else here over and over (even the exact same posts over and over --- "Thanks for voting . . . Only the best people . . . Good people on both sides.")

He has nothing to ADD by being the 1,583rd sj.com member to bash them. He does, however, find nuggets of the bashing he takes issue with and chooses to add a different perspective. I find this needle in the hatestack (sp) refreshing. That it disturbs so many is . . . disturbing.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    HC and Donny in his element like this.
  9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Is it really legal to bring a gun into the Michigan capitol building? Or did the police simply step aside and let those Amurrican Patriots display their God-given Second Amendment rights?
    The ugly truth is that if the Trumpists had opened fire and the capitol police had returned fire, killing a Trumpist or two, the Fox News narrative would have been one of government overreach.

But remember, children, The Blue Checkmark Brigade is every bit as dangerous as AR-15-toting militias. Let us never lose sight of that.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I keep thinking this might not be the GOP's best argument against Biden, but hell, they embraced Trump, so thinking long left the barn.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I don’t doubt them and I didn’t vote for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.