1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Regarding Biden. Does this call for a moment like when Obama released his birth records, just to get Citizen Trump to STFU?

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump is such a colossal danger to the republic he got impeached BEFORE a single American coronavirus death.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    garrow likes this.
  4. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

You are fucking unbelievable and you don’t know shit. Who’s pushing an agenda on this thread? Read what you just wrote about Biden and the “false” accusations and come back with evidence of your claims before you ask who’s a journalist.

My posts have been anything but controversial, but you hate having your biased takes challenged. I merely stated in my last post that I’d feel more comfortable backing a candidate who hasn’t been accused of sexual assault in an election that Democrats absolutely need to win. I never said whether I believe the accusation, but have stated that I believe it will damage Biden’s electability as it is continually discussed. But the sheer mention of that possibility keeps you up at night and you’d rather ignore it and sleep well.

I’ve also said repeatedly that I will vote for Biden and that there’s zero chance it will be Bernie Sanders if Biden is replaced. If you can’t handle such reasonable takes, I don’t really know what to tell you.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  5. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

At the risk of being attacked further, I’ll simply add this tweet in reply to provide more info.

6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Bernie Bots are all over the web. They are easily spotted.

I tell them what I tell the Witnesses that hand out leaflets at my door: no thank you, I'm Catholic, I'm not buying what you're selling.

I remember the Jedi Master Alma saying he was surprised this forum has not been overtaken by alt-right trolls.

Because that's happening as well. Normal tranquil places invaded like the biker gang storming the mall at the end of Dawn of the Dead.

OscarMadison and Smallpotatoes like this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Go fix a kitchen appliance.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Holy crap. Alex Jones is trending on twitter because he went on some rant about killing, skinning, gutting, and eating his neighbor.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.