1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Well, in fairness, doctors only recently discovered the tests only work on warm-blooded mammals.

garrow likes this.
  2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Nothing makes me happier than knowing he lost custody of his kids. I hope they're going to a public school where they learn about evolution and global warming and how slavery was a bad thing, etc.

BitterYoungMatador2 and Webster like this.
  3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

how embarrassing for the media

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

That’s all you got? No evidence to support your bullshit?

Why don’t you go attack the people on this board who’ve said that they believe the “false” accusation about Biden? You’re coming at me for merely saying that this accusation is going to hurt the effort to remove Trump, who you’ve emphatically said needs to go.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

She lied a lot after saying she would not lie, which also was a lie.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  7. Smallpotatoes

Here's what I've never understood, why did it ever get to that point? Obama released his legal birth certificate, the one everyone who was born in Hawaii gets when they request a copy, three years before Donald Trump even started talking about it? In spite of what some people said, is was the legal birth certificate. It could be used to get a passport, a driver's license, enlist in the military, etc. If it's good enough for those things, why is it not good enough to prove someone was born in the United States and eligible to run for President?

If somebody wants to make an argument that because we're talking about the President, there should be some higher standard of proof (an argument that would have been laughed out of court), why had they never asked for that standard with any other candidate?

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

How 'bout getting us tests?
    How 'bout stopping your thieving?
    How 'bout being transparent?
    How 'bout that ever elusive tax return?

Thank you Russia
    Thank you Comey letter
    Thank you disillusionment
    Thank you electoral college
    Thank you no consequence
    Thank you Twitter

How 'bout not blaming everyone for everything?
    How 'bout me enjoying the moment for once?
    How 'bout how good it would feel to resign?
    How 'bout grieving it all one at a time?

9. Smallpotatoes

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that only one of two people have any chance of being sworn in as president on Jan. 20, 2021. One is Donald trump. One is Joe Biden. There is no third choice. If you're smart, you'll vote accordingly.

Driftwood likes this.
  10. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

By the way, @2muchcoffeeman, find a previous post of mine where I lied about something. You can’t. You think a lie is anything that conflicts with your biased views.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  11. Smallpotatoes

What's embarrassing about it?

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The genius of Trump is that if Obama didn’t release it, he would harp on the same thing and know that there were people who hated a black President so much that they would insist he isn’t American. And if he released it, he can take credit for clearing up the non-controversy. You just have to have no shame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.