1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Translation: I miss my afternoon talk show.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Meanwhile Trump's campaign who thought they finally got him off TV so they start repairing the damage

[​IMG]

4. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

We really need a “love” button. Also, if you ever take it on the road, I’m perfectly willing to be the “setup” man. (No homo)

Donny in his element likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

We got a great show for yous today. Cliven Bundy is here! Also joining us later in the program, a medium who claims to be able to communicate with George Wallace! Strom Thurmond's valet will stop by to share stories of a tremendous, fantastic American. And last but not least, a special musical performance by my good friend Ted Nugent!

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Douchebag.

Trump contradicts nurse in testy Oval Office exchange over coronavirus protective gear

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Wow, six masks and none on camera.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

There won't be many more of these conferences.
    People are dying by the thousands every day. Doctors and nurses are battling to keep people alive.
    Very very quickly Fatfuck is gonna run up against a nurse or doctor who won't be having that shit for even .000001 of a second.
    "Hey look you fat fucking four hundred pound daughterfucking murdering fatass, I'm not sitting on my fat fucking ass chowing down big Macs by the boatload, I'm in the fucking hospitals with my arms coated with blood, don't you fucking tell me what kind of supplies I have, I know what I have and it ain't fucking enough, thanks to your fucking fascist fat ass. With all due respect, Mr. Pervertedment."

Mngwa likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

That's fabulous. I'll be stunned if it actually happens but at least those fuckers can sweat it out for a while.

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.