1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

She's already used to living with a virus, so hopefully she recovers quickly.

OscarMadison, Fred siegle and garrow like this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Flynn’s release by Barr does not prove that Flynn was innocent of wrongdoing. Being released by Barr does not convert Flynn’s lies into truth. Flynn’s release by Barr only strengthens the suspicion that back in December 2016, Flynn acted with Trump’s approval. Flynn’s release by Barr only strengthens the suspicion that Flynn and Kislyak were furthering a corrupt arrangement between Trump and Putin. Flynn’s release by Barr only strengthens the suspicion that the corrupt arrangement continues to this day."

The Secrets Flynn Was Desperate to Conceal

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Welp. That's not fair to Pence.

But then again, you play with Twitter fire you deserve to be burned.

5. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Trumpy lied, drink!

6. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

One death is immediate; one is drawn-out and excruciating. What he and others in the Trump crime syndicate deserve depends on how merciful you are.

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

There are better solutions for Steve Miller and his wife than a disease that has killed a lot of good people

9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Sure. And I'm not wishing COVID-19 on anyone. It's just that people would likely be upset if I did.

But would those same people be upset if I wished Stephen Miller would Michael Hutchence himself?

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I've said all along, as an animal advocate, that I want these shit stains used in future drug trials (and we'll have a lifetime full of them).
    Not rats and mice and primates or God knows whatever else is implemented.
    I think Paul Manafort can be very useful to society in a controlled setting.
    Just as Jeffrey Epstein would have been.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"After all, we won the Super Bowl in 2003", Bucs coach Bruce Arians said Friday.

12. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

For the sake of setting the record straight, Blasey Ford did change her story quite a bit.

Christine Blasey Ford can't keep her Kavanaugh assault story straight

One of Reade’s lawyers did donate to Trump in 2016 but has not donated to him since and has also recently donated to several Democrats. He also defended six Harvey Weinstein accusers, a Bill O’Reilly accuser and supported and believed Blasey Ford in 2018.

Prominent lawyer, Trump donor representing Biden accuser

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.