1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melock

melock Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Truth be told, mom is probably fine with her daughter being chastised (and worse) by Trumpists. At this point, we know where her primary allegiance rests.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Once Trump is out of power - people will desert him. Seriously, Trump isn't a loyal guy and he'll blame his base for his loss.

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Four months from today — vote

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Have you heard about the NBA bubble over in Orlando? The media is still figuring out how to cover it once the season begins. I suggest Fox News viewers for the job. They've been in a bubble since 1996."

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

This works best with tuba music as the soundtrack.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Why do you quote posts that way? You aren't that incompetent, so what is the point?

I didn't try to dictate the tone. I spoke for myself. I didn't say anyone was wrong to want to see President Trump and his minions punished for their crimes. I want that, too. I'm just saying what really matters is getting him out of there so he can't do any more damage. I'm keeping my expectations low.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Nope. I refer to the president of the United States with the title. I'm not interested in denying reality.

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Starring Donald J. Trump as Thurston Foul.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers for God's President.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

NBC News reports White House will roll out a new and improved coronavirus message next week: Learn to live with it. Honest. They're going to point out how like most people who get it don't die. Amazing. It's a death march of morons towards oblivion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.