1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

what network does he work for

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Until evidence emerges otherwise, my belief is Trump knew he was covid positive going into the debate and was trying to get Biden sick.

That sounds like crazy, tinfoil hat shit, but with the White House withholding basic information, it has to be true.

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

A military facility under the control of the dictator.

4. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Jill Biden and Kamala Harris could get caught together in bed at noon and Trump would do something to push it below the fold by 5 p.m.

5. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

Yet we get stuff like this. Just to add to the circus, but there are people who believe this stuff. Trump is getting medical care that no one else has access to. Even though he is going back to the White House, he still will basically be hospitalized there. He is drugged out of his mind and probably not functioning properly even for him. He's around a week into this, when it doesn't usually get really bad for at least another week for many people and possibly later than that. But he kicked it's ass!

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Fuck that stupid bitch.

SFIND, Driftwood and Roscablo like this.
  7. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

This is actually a good point. My wife is a physician and knows a lot of military physicians or those who have been (it's the easiest way to not have med school debt if you can commit to the time). Many she knows the past few days have said most don't realize how hard it is to treat your boss, which happens a lot in a military hospital environment. This has to be the absolute cluster fucks of all cluster fucks of that type of situation.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Bill Barr, it's me, I'm Donny
    I've come home, I'm so cold
    Let me in through your window
    --"Blundering Whites" by Kate Bush

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

That’s 36 days from infection to death. If Twitchy follows the same timeline he’ll be taking a dirt nap by Election Day.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

No thank you.

OscarMadison, SFIND, Pilot and 2 others like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Hey, tomorrow is the two-year anniversary of when the Senate gave a lifetime appointment to SCOTUS to someone who:
    --was credibly accused of sexual assault
    --cried during his interview
    --talked about how much he loved beer
    --lied under oath about his government career

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

again?

Splendid Splinter and Cosmo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.