1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

And if Meade chased Lee with any ferocity, the war would have ended a year earlier. The combination of Vicksburg and Lee decimated after Gettysburg would have allowed Lincoln to be re-elected in peacetime.

maumann likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The war was not going to end until the port cities fell.

4. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

LOL!

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

This whole cycle is nuts. I've seen both in Cali, but I'm pretty sure they were national spots. Both were during football, IIRC.

But I'll post this then duck Poin's shoe coming in my general direction. I'm not holding my breath that Iowa flips, but if polls start favoring Biden, then Trump has to spend money there which I am all for.

6. jojoblack

jojoblack Active Member

Why is it that conspiracy-loving Trumpists won't accept that Tupac is alive? SMH

gingerbread likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yeah, we are getting them down here in Arkansas too. Kudos to the stations getting that campaign cash. But Trump is wasting money spending in a locked-in red state.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There has not been a single Democrat or never-Trump Republican on Twitter who hasn't spent the whole day telling us to "ignore the polls, it's close." This is particularly true of that Florida poll. Sometimes I wish I was on a political side that had a little fucking confidence and didn't think its followers would stop voting if they get good news.

Jerry-atric likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I don’t know that it’s a bad idea. It’s way too early to go to the prevent defense. Keep the foot on the gas.

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Or knee on his throat.

HanSenSE and Neutral Corner like this.
  11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Think there were any voters in the key swing states who stayed home four years ago?
    I do.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

The race is over, my friends!

Enjoy the end of “Drumpf”!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.