1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Bottom bitch

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman and Cosmo like this.
  3. heyabbott

On Thursday, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that for fiscal year 2020, which ended September 30, the US deficit hit $3.13 trillion -- or 15.2% of GDP -- thanks to the chasm between what the country spent ($6.55 trillion) and what it took in ($3.42 trillion) for the year.

But by all means let’s bitch and moan about the climate. And after the Times articles about trump and the bribery and extortion and the losses and taxes, anyone who thinks trump has had a clue about his job is an asshole.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Packing heat: good
    Packing SCOTUS: bad

tapintoamerica likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Just saw another commercial lauding Amy Covid Barrett. Is she running for elective office?

maumann likes this.
  6. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

At the same time, I don't know if many of the also-rans are taking support away from Warnock, too. So many variables involved right now.

Having the runoff in January could be a huge advantage for the GOP especially if it's critical to flip the Senate, mainly because non-general elections generally have small turnouts and a base stinging from a Trump defeat in November would be energized.

But it's so hard to know, given that Ossoff is giving Perdue all sorts of fits in a race that wouldn't normally be that close. And both Loeffler and Collins could be carrying even more Trump baggage by then. If Biden wins Georgia, anything is possible.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  7. heyabbott

3C99D200-5BC7-4CFB-A25E-6CCDEF565B98.jpeg

8. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

BTW, every time I see her name, I automatically put "Covid" in there. You're welcome.

Fred siegle and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I think everyone does that.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

not only does she get to impose her value system on others, her kids get to infect yours because they all attended the deadly 2020 version of a chicken pox party.

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.