1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

There’s no way she’s in the White House and there’s no way his alleged son is there either. And no way she’s coming back. She left him.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Whether the Fat Fuck flees the country, one step ahead of the sheriff, or gets his ass kicked, which is going to happen, obviously, leading the federal charges for Trump, Barr, perhaps others, the Slovenian Siren is gonna split. And her price will go up.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  4. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Word in D.C. is she's at the Trump hotel a few blocks from the White House. No wonder the Fat Fuck is batshit crazy, walkin' around that house before he ragetweets on the toilet.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I don't think he has once spoken on the health of his wife.

I used to think this was someone who might under other circumstances show she had a mark of distingué somewhere.
    The 'tapes' (I love that we're still using this word 35 years after I would 'tape' Met games on audiocassettes)
    revealed she's ordinary trash.

I mean these people hate decorating for Christmas, for heaven's sake. They must have hated doling out Halloween candy as well.

gingerbread and maumann like this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

It’s not like she’s untangling lights, cussing when one burned out bulb takes the whole string dark and muttering bad thoughts about Santa under her breath.

That’s me.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Aye. A great job to do while drinking, as I remember it.

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Fetch a round, neo-noob!

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I still fight the lights, but the rest of decorating falls to my wife and girls.

I never put up a tree when I was single. I did come home one night after putting out the paper to find my girlfriend had drug the tree — lights, ornaments and all — out into the front yard because it wouldn’t stay upright. I had to fix that the next morning.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Remember the reason for the season.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Domestic terrorism.

FREDERICK, Md. — Police and the Secret Service are investigating an incident in Frederick involving an apparent attempt to intimidate voters with the delivery of a threatening letter.

The Secret Service is involved because the letter specifically threatened Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris.

Like people in many communities, residents in Frederick show their political preferences through yard signs.

But early Sunday morning at a home with Biden-Harris signs in the yard, a man walked up to the door and left behind a warning.

"The beginning of the letter makes some general threats about people supporting particular candidates," Frederick police Lt. Kirk Henneberry said.

The letter warned, "If you are a Biden-Harris supporter, you will be targeted. We have a list of homes by your election signs. We will not comply or give anything up, especially our guns."

The writer threatens to shoot and kill former Arizona Rep. Gabby Giffords, who was shot and wounded in 2011. She's now a gun control advocate.

The writer threatens to beat Biden and rape Harris and execute both on national TV.

The letter has been shared with the Secret Service.​

Letter left at Frederick home appears to try to intimidate voters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.