1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

i'm blown away by the massive fundraising. I'm guessing most of it is going to television and digital - but I'm seeing very few ads. Curious if candidates are focusing on reaching the less-likely voters by passing on buying time on the local news (figure those viewers have made up their minds) and going for Food Network, FX, Cartoon Network, and USA.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

3. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

The president is broadcasting nonsensical conspiracy theories. I suppose Guthrie being more sensitive to mental health issues would be nice, but I'm not going to get too worked up over the manner in which someone confronts the president about broadcasting nonsensical conspiracy theories.

Mngwa, OscarMadison and Tighthead like this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Mary Trump says he is a crazy uncle to her.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Tweetstorm coming in 3, 2, 1...

HanSenSE and TowelWaver like this.
  7. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

They went to camp with Hunter Biden?

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Have you read some of the personal stuff that’s been recovered? I doubt Russian hackers could or would want to make that stuff up. It’s mundane and littered with fat-fingered text errors. If that’s a hacker, it’s the Dostoyevsky of them.

But it’s possible I guess. Seems like the magic Russian hacker theory, but it’s possible.

The business emails seem fishier and more formulaic.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

His minions dont want to hear him anymore. But they’ll still vote for crazy Don

11. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Dammit! Quote fail. I denounce myself. I meant to quote the post that mentioned Rusty Jacobs. Maybe Hunter was at the camp, too. It was Jewish summer camp but I guess you never know.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

It might be. It might also be true.

Like I said, who cares. The election is not about this. It’s about the virus. The people who care most about it, are inside baseball journalists , and a board like this, which had an unusual fascination with all things Russia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.