1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I am at 445 fundraising emails from the time I went to sleep last night until now.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

His strategy this year as well as in 2016 was to be a bully. He can't do that now without looking like a bigger child.

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Yeah, won’t know if there’s a spike in turnout till it’s over. Definitely could be people taking the opportunity to vote early because they can and it’s more available. There *seems* to be voter enthusiasm but only the final numbers will show it.

If there is a major spike, the “anomaly” will be pretty apparent. It’ll be Trump. People want him gone.

Donny in his element likes this.
  4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Just a guess here ... but I would think we've long discovered that Dr. Anthony Fauci has singularly disproved this pile of crap.

SFIND likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Biden is the one who should back out. Given the number of despicable things and personal attacks Trump has made against Joe and “that Monster” Kamala, Biden should man up and drop a video announcing that he has zero intention of normalizing Trump’s rhetoric by appearing on the same stage with him in its aftermath. Joe being Joe, he could even conclude with “if I’m on the same stage with him after what he’s said about my running mate, my family and myself, I’m afraid I’d be facing well-earned assault charges by the end of the night.”

7. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

I'm completely with you. I think I misinterpreted your interpretation of my post.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Ask Republicans/Trumpsters in North Carolina ...

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Anyone think muting the microphones could actually hurt Biden? When they're left on, if he gets flustered, he can pivot to trying to shout down the President. Without the mic on, he's going to have to be sharp in his answers and can't get bailed out by the bully, who only looks worse for his bullying.

Batman likes this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

What did Trump say about Exxon?

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I hope Trump is dumb enough to back out again.

TowelWaver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.