1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

It's probably "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York"

[​IMG]

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I see fuckhead FATUS didn't choke on his vomit in his sleep.

There's always tonight.

heyabbott likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Except in Canada.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

When America was great employers paid the great majority of healthcare costs through health insurance provided as part of employment. Same with pensions. When America was great employers got rich not selfish.

OscarMadison and Neutral Corner like this.
  5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Soooooo, apparently Lou Dobbs was on Fox last night attacking Lindsey Graham. He said, "I don't know why anyone in South Carolina would vote for him."
    Great. I hope they don't. Good job Lou. Jamie Harrison thanks you.

Do you think Dobbs is so far behind reality that he thinks that this is the GOP primary and that Graham losing his seat won't impact the Senate majority?

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

It was - and is - a puzzling stance in the bigger picture. But if it helps Harrison, I'm all for it. He'll need all the help he can get. The numbers point to Graham being ahead despite being badly outraised financially.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's a whole lot cheaper to get your lawyer on retainer to send an ugly letter threatening legal action than it is to actually sue.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That's exactly how I think of it in this context. All four of my parents and in-laws were depression kids, and it marked them for life. I think that the same will happen with this generation. I don't know what shape that will take, whether it's masks becoming as normal for sick people in our society as it is in East Asia or what, but this has been a hugely traumatic event for them.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

The most recent poll I see at 538 has Harrison up by 2.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I believe Dobbs was mad because Graham said the Judiciary Committee wouldn't subpoena the heads of Google and Twitter to testify on "censorship" until after the election.

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Demographically, between the black vote and the educated vote in places like Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville, if Harrison doesn't win simply because people didn't bother to register and go vote, then the people of SC deserve Graham and whatever happens to them because of it for fostering him on the rest of us.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Eh, he shoulda got an F for plagiarizing (paraphrasing) Andy Dufresne. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.