1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

2. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

Not trying to jinx it. I saw a political forecaster say that the Black vote is key in states like Pa. and Ohio. That's been my take as well. Even though Philadelphia will go 85 percent to Biden it is the number of non-voters there that could hurt. Roughly 270,000 registered Democrats in Philadelphia County did not vote in 2016. Trump won the state by less than 45,000.

Biden's pinnacle is 413 Electoral votes -- that's winning states he should take now plus Pa., Ohio, Iowa, Georgia, Florida, N.C., Arizona and a steal in Texas. But I'll take 270 in a heartbeat.

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I don't think there's much of a chance Biden loses AZ or the NE CD. That puts his floor at 270.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Funny they used "tantrum" with a man. That term is usually thrown around if women get too woman'y.

Then again, Glenn is gay so maybe "tantrum" was strategically used to say Glenn's acting like a little bitch.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

"Blight the horizons of mankind"

That man has a gift.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Our local sheriff made an attempt at putting mental health experts in the department a couple years ago, but the wage he was willing to offer was a joke. Somewhere in the vicinity of 30 to 40,000, probably half of what a psychiatrist or psychologist or other degree expert would make in the market down here.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I agree with this opinion. Virus is the issue. And it will be for quite some time after the election, no matter who wins.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.