1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Hookers gotta keep the Johns happy to keep the cash rolling in.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

He's a twat. But you know that.

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I am so weary of that. I wish the Eeyores would get the hell out of the party, 'quite frankly'. And take their raincloud with them.

We grownups draw conclusions from objective rendering of available data. And all of that does not look good for your President Trump.

Not good a'tall.

Happy Halloween.

RickStain likes this.
  4. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Still hoping to open that bottle of bourbon next week.

Inky_Wretch and TowelWaver like this.
  5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Is it just me or are the polls getting extra squirrelly right now? Should we be seeing these wide of disparities this close to Election Day? Seems like you'd have a better read on the electorate given the early voting and adjust the cross-tabs accordingly.

North Carolina Senate - Tillis vs. Cunningham East Carolina U. Cunningham 47, Tillis 46 Cunningham +1
    North Carolina Senate - Tillis vs. Cunningham Rasmussen Reports Cunningham 47, Tillis 44 Cunningham +3
    North Carolina Senate - Tillis vs. Cunningham NBC News/Marist Cunningham 53, Tillis 43 Cunningham +10

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

at this point in 2016, Trump had gained a ton of momentum, the large pool of late-deciders were breaking toward him, and a few analysts had started to warn about the upper Midwest but were rejected by people like me as trying to drum up a horse race.

Trump is running 6 points worse than he was then, the small pool of late deciders seems to be leaning Biden, and nobody has come up with a probable electoral scenario for him that I’ve seen.

short of judicial coup, which I can’t rule out, I don’t see how he wins. Maybe I’m missing it.

TowelWaver likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Batshit crazy.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is an insult to twats.

heyabbott and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

The kompromat on him must be the worst hentai comic made real

matt_garth likes this.
  11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Very much on brand here. She must be a graduate of the Dabo Swinney School of Covid Management and Denial.

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It's not looking good for Trump and there is reason for hope. But having a healthy skepticism of the polls and skepticism that this is in the bag is a good thing. For one, skepticism that this isn't in the bag can help with get out the vote. And we need to get out the vote. Leave no doubt.

wicked and TowelWaver like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.