1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm done with you too. You're just not interesting enough to discuss this with.

Part of that is you don't bring enough to the table, part of it is your personality just being terrible.

Back you go to one of your aliases.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

That's a fair explanation.

I think part of it is that it came very close to the election - a designed October surprise - and it's just not that interesting. Like the Russia stuff with Trump, it's hard to understand exactly what the real crime is. And there's a pandemic. Who gives a shit? Massive fatigue with all of that stuff.

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

SPP = Songbird Presidential Poll

Biden 406 EV -- Ted Williams ain't the only guy who can hit .406

Trump 132 EV

qtlaw likes this.
  4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Slide the Russia equivalence in right there.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

What are you babbling about now? I'm assuming this is directed at my post, though for some odd reason you are failing to use the quote function again. I have no aliases, so I'm not sure where you are getting that bit of idiocy.

You keep starting this argument, then lob lame personal attacks while running away from it when I metaphorically kick your ass. Please don't do that on this thread right now. This needs to be open. Tuesday is a big damn deal and it could get very ugly. We should be able to discuss it here.

The way we express ourselves matters. It is one of the things President Trump and his minions don't understand. Joe Biden is not a good public speaker, but at least he can present himself as a human being with decency and empathy. President Trump cannot. That is among the reasons Biden should win this thing.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  8. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Yeah, if it proves apparent that Biden won handily in the EC but that Trump has used the courts or faithless electors or some other form of subterfuge to engineer a win, it will get ugly. I would guess it would start with very, *very* large protests in DC, and who knows where it would or could go from there.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

True superhero:

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Conservative Christian want nothing more than BLM and ANTIFA openly rioting in the streets. Even if it’s just regular people protesting or the Christians pretending to be BLM. Any excuse for the Christians to start using weapons in the streets and for Trump to declare a national emergency and bring on the Army in the streets of SF and Manhattan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.