1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Indian governor, a Republican, would she have changed her name to avoid being identified as suck? Hindu or Sikh?

2. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

“a democrat might not stand a chance to win in South Carolina, but putting a black guy up was never ever ever going to work in state wide election inSouth Carolina”

I did mean a black democrat. It’s both racial and ideology. I just don’t think a black democrat has a chance now in South Carolina. I contributed to both McGrath and Harrison. And am disappointed but not surprised.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  4. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

From what I have read about psilocybin therapy, could be a game-changer for depression treatment

5. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Looks like Joe Rogan picked the wrong state to move to.

Oh, nevermind, I forgot -- "You hear about those crazies in Portland?!?!?!? Jamie, pull that up."

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Missouri looks worse than Alabama from where I sit.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The republicans have been outvoted in 7 of the last 8 elections, but the Dems definitely need some introspection on how poorly they are doing.

wicked, HanSenSE, garrow and 4 others like this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I want a behind-the-scenes documentary about how John King, Jake Tapper and the rest are able to be this fresh and rested looking after approximately 847 consecutive hours on air.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Sure, South Carolinians would easily support a Black guy for Senator if he's a Republican. But if he's a Democrat? No fucking way! Because they're racists!

Batman likes this.
  10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Not only that, they decriminalized street drugs like heroin and cocaine unless you are caught with "intent to distribute" weight. $100 ticket for simple possession, period.

12. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Yes - most republicans are racist.

OscarMadison and heyabbott like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.