1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Faq you who ya callin' a mope, ya mope!

PCLoadLetter likes this.
  2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The "source" (Valery Solovey) has made similar claims before. Quoted in Daily Mail in 2016 as saying Putin would shortly step down for health reasons. Independent quoted him in 2017 as saying Putin again was on the verge of quitting.

Earlier this year he claimed that Moscow had some secret COVID-19 cure that was only being made available to those "who are very close to the Kremlin, and to Mr Putin."

In the past he has claimed membership in a shadowy international organization more powerful than national governments and stronger than the FSB, SVR and GRU.

Western media loves to quote the Russian versions of Alex Jones as evidence of what's going on in the country.

Hermes likes this.
  3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The biggest collection of mopes gathers in First Energy Stadium eight times a year.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Anyone check in on Helmut Norpoth yet?

5. Spartan Squad

Sorry, I should say this in Californian

Whoa dude, that's hella harsh. I've got something for you to read that will open your eyes to just how hateful the fascist right has become. Let's talk this over and share a brownie, dude.

Fred siegle likes this.
  6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Just tag me next time, man.

OscarMadison and FileNotFound like this.
  7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Let's go with Jake legitimately cracking Ricky Steamboat's head on the concrete.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

There was a divorce in there that Wikipedia editors missed (or removed intentionally).

Hallie Jackson is a damn good reporter and is very engaged and prepared on the hour show she anchors on MSNBC. Somewhere there’s probably a consultant weeping that she hasn’t bleached her hair blonde and tried to appear as boring and relatable as possible.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. Spartan Squad

Trump gains 3,000 on Biden in latest Arizona release from Maricopa County. Margin getting tighter at 43,000 and some change.

10. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Not a fan...there are years worth of "I told you so's" or (in my case) "man I blew that one", ala gloating and groaning, we need to take care of first and quote function won't work on a locked thread.

OscarMadison and daemon like this.
  12. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Kornacki on MSNBC saying Trump needs to do better than this to catch Biden.

Needs 59% of votes and this one was 53%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.