1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

How many cabinet level offices did trump have staffed with interim secretaries?

TowelWaver likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Heckuva job, Brownie.

I apologize for the errors. The 326 was fat fingers, the popular vote majority was incorrectly stated and I believe it is the largest (projected) popular vote majority since Reagan in 84, I can't find the link I saw that contained that nugget, and at the time of typing, my Washington Post map still had Maine undecided because not all the congressional districts had come in. Also, Biden won Neb-2nd while Republican Ben Sasse won another term as Senator.

Fred siegle and Spartan Squad like this.
  5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

This would have been called two days ago under the standards used in any other election. They're *already* doing the thing where they bend over backwards to protect Republican feelings in the hopes that they'll play nice back.

Biden needs to drum up a podium with a seal that says "Office of the President-Elect" and give his victory speech, then name his transition team leader.

6. heyabbott

7. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Yep. Kayfabe turned real. Jake didn’t want to do it but Vince said the DDT had to be outside the ring.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  8. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

Gadi Schwartz has been doing a hell of a job on MSNBC explaining the insanity in Arizona. (outing alert: I am not Gadi Schwartz)

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

How many times is this going to get posted here. By my count this is the fourth...

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I believe the 8:30 p.m. speech was in effect a Biden deadline to the networks. Call it or watch me do it.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  11. heyabbott

6C76FD23-D446-4275-AACF-D137111D05AA.jpeg
    4% of wisconsin republicans made the difference

Gutter likes this.
  12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Fuck you in the ear, Lindsey. Actings all the way whether you deign to agree or not.

Driftwood likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.