1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Trump is edging very close to treason with some of his comments.

2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I think the only thing that will register with Trumpers is when it comes out how broke he is.

They can’t comprehend how politics works or the responsibility of the office of President, but when they find out he’s broke and never was as rich as he said he was, then it will sink in, maybe.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

You also have a pissed off FBI, who I’m sure someone there has been documenting all the fucked up money moves Trump has been doing and come Jan 21, the shackles are off.

I cannot tell you how much of a grift Mar A Lago has been the last four years. Shit, I wouldn’t be surprised if taxpayers paid for his golf yesterday.

I mean, Mar A Lago is fucking easy to prove. If he’s that sloppy and bold with his grifts, I can only imagine what’s out there if you really dig. And that’s the thing about money, you can delete emails to this country and that begging that you fuck with our election, but money paper trails never go away. If they do, then you have money spent without documentation, which is almost worse.

TowelWaver and maumann like this.
  4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The thing is, "taxpayers" haven't paid for anything (extra) in a long time.

We just print money to pay for stuff.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Was out a wedding yesterday (small guest list, outside at a state park, unbelievable weather), and I was talking to a friend about the election. He has voted Republican in every election since 2000--including Trump in 2016--but he voted for Biden this year. Why? The only way he would have voted for Trump again was if ACB had not been confirmed. Just one anecdote, but ramming through that confirmation probably did Rs no favors, because it took one huge incentive away from voters who would have held their nose and voted Trump simply to make sure the Supreme Court remained mostly conservative.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I hope there were other posts that said “You lost, get over it!” “Biden is YOUR president!” and “Quit yer fuckin’ whining!”

Now they know how it feels.

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry I couldn't have gotten this to you sooner. :(

election.jpg

maumann and TowelWaver like this.
  8. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

I disagree. Nothing matters. The lies, the threats, the unfulfilled promises ... it's all because the damn liberals wouldn't let him. If they believe he's broke, it's because he spent all of his own money to get things done. He could come out on Monday and say he's going to make it rain in Death Valley and there would be people sending him money to build dams.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

he didn't even touch on the real problem of kamala harris and her smile

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

This is the correct answer.
    Nothing coming out of the Biden team indicates otherwise, nor does Biden’s history.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Lindsey Graham is doubling down with Trump this morning, claiming the Senate Judiciary Committee is going to launch an investigation into mail in voting.
    Fuck him.

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.